I am not an historian, decent author or a journalist, and the chances are that unless there is a link or reference to somewhere else, the perpetrator is yours truly – Renaud Sarda. I created this blog as a focal point, to arm people with arguments and facts that they can perhaps use to counter biased media reporting and anti-Israel propaganda, and to help counter (BDS) campaign. I am a Zionist/Sephardi/Jew who will fly the Israeli flag, and defend whatever Israel does.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 24 May 2015
Jewish Museum in Brussels: silent assassin
Brussels – A year after the attack on the Jewish Museum in Brussels, the investigation has stalled. The suspected Islamist perpetrator is silent on the reasons behind the action.
One year after the Islamist attack with four deaths in the Jewish Museum in Brussels is silent the alleged perpetrator. The Frenchman Mehdi Nemmouche refuse to be the statement of his motives, told the Belgian news station RTBF on Sunday.
On May 24, 2014, the man had in the Museum an Israeli tourist couple, a French woman and a Belgian shot. The then 29-year-old alleged perpetrator was arrested six days after the crime in the South of France and shipped later to Belgium.
The man is according to the investigators as self-appointed “holy warriors” who fought previously in Syria. Open is still, whether he was a member of a larger group who had commissioned and paid him, told the radio station.
The museum had almost four months after the attack with reinforced safeguards reopened its doors. Before the anniversary of the Belgian Minister of the Interior in January Jambon visited the exhibition hall. “This museum is a permanent reminder of the dangers that we still threaten” Jambon said aloud Belgian news agency Belga.
In Belgium, there are always Islamist incidents. At the beginning of special characteristics of the Belgian security services have killed two suspected jihadists in Verviers.