Search This Blog

Sunday 24 May 2015

StandWithUs UK petition to express our horror at the UK signing of anti Israel UN resolutionol


I would urge everyone on Facebook/Twitter to support Joy’s request. Its not difficult to click a key.
 
As a measure of how committed SFI members are, I would appreciate you indicating to me that you have endorsed Joy’s call. Please read bellow 
 
Thank you all for your past commitment.
 
Regards,
 
Renaud Sarda 
Scottish Friends of Israel 

our horror at the UK signing of anti Israel UN resolutionol
 
Dear all  
I was so appalled that the UK signed the latest UN anti Israel resolution alleging Israel is the worst violator of health rights in the world that I have stated this petition
In my view this false and wholly untrue view is on a par with the time we face the Zionism is Racism resolution
 
 
Nothing could be further from the truth with Israel being able to rightly claim that on the contrary it probably is streets ahead of every country who supported this travesty
Please help me to reach my target of 1000 signatures by posting this link to all your contacts 
Thank you
Joy Wolfe
Chairman StandWithUs UK

No comments:

Post a Comment