|by Adam Levick|
Granted, tourism to Palestine still faces many challenges, not least theIsraeli border authorities who control all routes into the West Bankand Gaza.
- Harriet Sherwood's latest Guardian report on terror attacks from Gaza redefines the word "Sporadic" (cifwatch.com)
- How Guardian writers file stories about life in Gaza without mentioning Hamas, without really trying (cifwatch.com)
- The Guardian's travel writer, Gail Simmons, Tweets about the Nazism of Zionism(cifwatch.com)
- An alternative tour of Palestine for Guardian readers (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian Travel publishes article by Sarah Irving, former ISM activist (cifwatch.com)