That was a digression, sorry. If the Turks send another Marmara with Turkish warships escorting it, it is causus-belli for a war. What can American Jews do.
(1) Bring all of the above to the attention of other Jews. You are our only allies.
(2) organize demonstrations against Turkish Airlines.
(3) organize a boycott against buying anything made in Turkey.
(4) now for the most important part- organize demonstrations protesting the Turkish genocide of over one million Armenians. This is a particularly sensitive point with the Turks. They want the world to forget what horrible things they did. They will go ballistic over this and they have to know that the Jews will keep on reminding the world about this until Turkey behaves itself. A few months ago when things started to go very badly with the Turks, the Keneset had a memorial session in memory of the massacred Armenians. The Turks really did not like this reminder. In the demonstrations have some coffins symbolizing the Armenian dead.
(5) get the Armenian problem raised in the US Congress.
That is it for now. Thanks for your help- Robert
Prof. Robert Glaser
Department of Chemistry
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105, ISRAEL